Sunday, May 26, 2013

“Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "It might have been.” Kurt Vonnegut

I took a boy/man home from clubbing the other night. It's hard to explain but as a single mum - well lets just say I have needs. I'm not looking for something that means something. I mean I honestly don't have time for that. And the boys (because that's what they are) my age are so dull. Some haven't even graduated from the monosyllabic stage. 
He was a tall boy with an average face and a slightly above average body. He was drunk and all disappointed that he'd lost his sports game (didn't care). 
We met in a bar. We have all been to this bar. The type of bar that you walk into and don't know whether you want to fuck or kill everyone. Anyway he was talking to me and I was ignoring him. But I hadn't got any (sex) in so long that after a couple of Belvedere, cranberry and limes, I was like what the hell let's do this. We made out on the dance floor, tongues and saliva a flurry, in completely different rhythms from, not only each other, but the actual music too. 
We took the party back to my house where we proceeded to disrobe. We were down to underwear (just bottoms) and nothing. 
I'm not bad looking. I've never had this trouble before... We snuggled after we passed out. He snored. I hate snuggling and I despise snoring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment