Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"They tell us sometimes that if we had only kept quiet, all these desirable things would have come about of themselves. I am reminded of the Greek clown who, having seen an archer bring down a flying bird, remarked, sagely: "You might have saved your arrow, for the bird would anyway have been killed by the fall."" Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Drunken writing seems so inspired because it is usually true.

I have a best friend who is pretty much a bitch.

I am promiscuous.

I will never fall in love because I don't give it a chance. Also I am impossible to please because having unrealistic expectations of men and this makes me feel safe.

I am average. There is nothing particularly great about me. This very much scares me.

I waste my "potential" every day I don't do something I love. Which is everyday.

I hate everyone but I somehow manage to be loved by most. Which makes me hate them more.

I am painfully typical.

And drunk

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment